1.Because of the popularity of the region, it is _____ to book hotels or campsites in advance.
2. It _____ that she had secretly donated considerable sums to the charitable organization.
B.came up to
3. She’s very angry ____ what you said over lunch about her faithful husband.
A.in face of
B.on account of
C.in honor of
D.by means of
4. I got these dictionaries ____ yesterday; they are quite cheap.
5. “How is your Japanese?” “Not bad, but I’m ____ now.”
A.out of place
B.out of practice
C.out of order
D.out of date
6.AIDS _____Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
B.stands up to
D.stands up for
7.Tommy has become very _____ of his baby sister because parents spend so much time with her.
8. He’s disorganized, he’s inefficient, he is never there when you want him, ___, he’s hopeless.
9.It’s said that Queen Victoria ____ Prince Albert’s death for nearly 40 years.
10.Since Henry took that extra job, he’s really ____ himself ____.
11.The training class is composed of 150 people, about 50 of _____ are from Beijing.
12.John’s eldest brother is very honest, but terribly ___ I’m afraid.
13.Professor Robert Dunn said that children’s bad behavior often ____ boredom.
14. An expensive car and a suburban home were tangible signs that hard work and self-sacrifice ____.
15.I’m sorry, I can’t _____ my secretary—you ‘ll have to do your own typing !
16.Some diseases are ____ from one generation to the next.
17. Miss Bingley created a strong female image in films long before it was ____.
18.Will their good intentions become realities or ____ promises ?
19. It is a very difficult job and they should be paid _____.
20. I am just going to _____ my mother from the railway station.
A、Title：Only Stricter Traffic Laws Can Prevent Accidents
B、Word Limit: about 200 words
C、Your composition should be based on the Outline given in Chinese below: