Paper One试卷一(90 minutes)
Part Ⅰ Dialogue Communication(10 minutes，10 points)
Section A Dialogue Completion
Directions：In this section，you will read five short incomplete dialogues between two speakers，each followed by four choices marked A，B，C，and D. Choose the best answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your machine-scoring ANSWER SHEET.
1. A：Why don’t you have dinner with me tonight?
A. Because I have an appointment.
B. Sorry about that，but I have to go to a party.
C. The reason is that I have to work overtime tonight.
D. I’d love to，but I have to finish my paper.
2. A：I’m afraid I have spilled some coffee on the tablecloth.
A. Oh，don’t worry about that. B. You needn’t apologize.
C. I feel sorry for that. D. Oh，you shouldn’t have done that.
3. A：You seem to have a lot of work to do in your office. You’ve always been working overtime.
A. You are right，but don’t you know the meaning of work?
B. Sorry，I don’t think so. I get overpaid for overwork，you know.
C. That’s right. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
D. That’s right，but the work is interesting. I don’t mind some extra hours at all.
4. A：George，I would like to introduce a friend of mine，if I may：Albert Snow. Albert，this is George Smith.
A. How have you been? B. Pleased to meet you，George.
C. Mind if call you George? D. The pleasure’s mine.
5. A：Excuse me. I don’t want to interrupt you...
A. No，no. It’s quite all right. B. Well，never mind.
C. It won’t bother me. D. Of course not.